19 September 2008

two days two days two days!

two days two days two days!

I've been checking out the results from 2007 --- it looks like I'll finish in about the middle of the women (if this year is like last year). I'm predicting a finish of around 7:30-8:00:
swim: 35-40 min
t1: 3-4 min
bike: 4:30-4:45
t2: 3-4 min
run: 2:00-2:30

However. I have two goals for this race:
1. Finish
2. Have fun

I am so excited and nerves I can barely sit still!

I took a half day on Monday so I can sleep in a little. (we'll be getting home really late on Sunday night -- around midnight or later).

4 comments:

  1. Those are 2 GREAT goals! I'm sure you're going to reach your time! Hope the weather gods are behing you! Kick some half IM a$$!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you I can hardly stand it. I wish I was doing it with you. It sounds like a great time. Have fun, be safe, you are insanely prepared and kick a little ass because you are about to become SAVAGEMAN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell you have alot of pre-race taper energy Trish which is always a good thing. You are gonna have a fantastic time...like you said have FUN & ENJOY :-)

    Also good decision about the half day off work on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm picturing you today all jumpy and excited and excited and full of anticipation. They ARE two great goals and I hope you do pay equal attention to #2 :). I CAN. NOT. WAIT. to hear from you; hopefully tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete