Excuses/ reasons for why my training has been sucky:
- Three days of being sick last week
- Not waking up early to get in my early morning workouts
- Not enough time
- Crazy high heat and humidity
What I am going to do to rock my workouts
- Go to sleep earlier -- makes waking up early easier/ possible
- Plan ahead -- put workouts in my Palm (times and dates)
- Work out early to avoid heat and humidity ... or suck it up and get on the treadmill
That said, I did go to the gym and get in an hour on the treadmill... ick but I got it in and with good music, it wasn't that bad. [6.38 miles]. I need to put in some time on the bike trainer tonight, too.
I guess this is normal, but I really have some highs and lows in my training. One great run and I'm thinking "Great, I can do this HIM!" and one crappy bike ride and I'm doubting everything. Normal, I know, but still frustraing.Time to get my tushie on the trainer!