52 days out ... that's:
1. training has been going pretty well.
1a. I am exhuasted and hungry most of the time, but I think that's pretty normal.
2. no injuries and that is always good.
3. peeked my schedule for next week: 2 hours biking monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday.
3a. (whoooaaboy need to DVR a lot of good tv.)
4. another century coming up this weekend.
4a. (the morning after a wedding).
4b. (I will be the DD).
4c. (I will still be exhuasted).
5. love that a majority of my runs go by water.
6. "The Office" wedding is tomorrow ! swooooon.
7. white handlebar tape was a bad idea.
8. the race seems too soon
9. ... but also too far away.
10. I swam 4500 yards on Tuesday.
10a. tougher mentally than physically.
11. bought and am listening to Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen.
12. it's getting darker earlier and that makes me unhappy.
13. I bought ironplanner. looking forward to using it
14. along the lines of sentences that start with "I bought..."
desoto 400 mile shorts ^^